Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 2012 Book Club

 I hosted the July Book Club and enjoyed it very much.  I was fortunate to have my grandson help me with baking and he and my husband set up everything for me.  Unfortunately, the books I'd ordered from Amazons didn't arrive on time - three days too late, but at least they arrived, so we can look forward to discovering them next month - a double dose of books!  There were a few absentees - Vee had Denise had visitors, Carmen wasn't well and sadly Bev's stepfather died suddenly.  Jenny has her daughter and family visiting her and she's enjoying that.  Penny is besotted with her beautiful grandson.  Ulla was back this month.  Robyn, Liz and Kath were also there. We had some discussion about the ongoing Health pay debacle which is affecting a couple of people and we talked about genealogy and "Who Do You Think You Are?"  Interesting to see where we come from.  I look forward to our next meeting at Jenny's place.


No comments: