Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Book Club


We had a lovely evening at Robyn's place last night. She'd bought a great selection of books and, look at her delicious supper! I especially enjoyed the date cake. Bev had just returned from visiting her Mum in Zimbabwe and Liz had returned from visiting her granddaughter, who had just turned one, and family. There were a few absences - Jenny was unwell (hope she is better soon), Marilyn was visiting her Mum, Ulla was in Bali celebrating her husband's birthday and Vee was in England visiting her parents. We had some lively discussions about life in general and the books we've read and I'm looking forward to getting in to the books I've picked. I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow for the National Oral History Conference and that will be a "travel adventure" for me.


No comments: